Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend wrapping

Havent done much of anything with jewelry for a long time so this weekend was going to be filled with wrapping and wires and the like.Until the weather decided to be warm and sunny....it had to be a day filled with anything and everything to do with gardens!
I love the smell of fresh warm soil in bag...literally addicted to Miracle Gro bags of soil!And with Lowes marking it down to $2.50 a bag,I had to indulge!This is a picture of some fuchsia


Had to add a picture of my sweet dog who loves to be in the middle of it all!!!


Did do a pendant on saturday as I wanted to wear it to church on sunday
My husband said this looked like a dream catcher,I thought it looked like a beetle!

On Sunday Georgia Public Broadcasting had a special telethon on and I got to watch it while making a pendant.I found the makings for this pendant at our flea market.All at a great price!As I took pictures I noticed that one pearl has a tendancy to move away from its family,need to work on getting that fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment